Monday, September 8, 2014

Who I Am

Although I am certain everyone knows of me, as I am a Goddess after all, allow me to introduce myself fully.  My name is Ἀθηναίη, goddess of wisdom, courage, strategic warfare, justice, civilization, inspiration, mathematics, arts, crafts, and skill. My expertise ebbs and flows through the various facets of prudent intelligence, wisdom and justice. Born from the head of Zeus, I seek to instill command over those who seek my wisdom in times of warfare and conflict. Always cognizant of divine truth, I seek to bestow courage, victory and skill to those whom recognize the necessity of justice and fight for its place in this mortal world. For those whom abide by these understandings, my assistance shall be seen. I wish good luck for those whom resist such practices, as my assistance in battle is devote and I have never been one to befall defeat. I am a preserver of my state and its social institutions for which reflect my beliefs of fairness and justice.  In this regard, I oversee the success of any institution that seeks to bring prosperity and strength to my home.

May we soon become acquainted via mutual interest and understanding, for you shall not wish to cross my path as the opposition.

~ Ἀθηναίη

The Combat of Mars and Minerva, by Jacques-Louis David (1748-1825)
Photography of Goddess Athena, via myth index.com

No comments:

Post a Comment